Friday, August 26, 2011

Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Quad - Fair and Square


I'm a huge fan of Target and a new fan of Sonia Kashuk for Target. I've seen her products there before, but never wanted to pay the price - until I spotted this eye shadow quad last week. I tried to find something similar for less money, but the sparkle in this and the color choices really pulled me in! I couldn't find anything else like it. It is very neutral but with a pop of that sparkle that you can wear all over or just on the inner eye for brightening. I wore this to dinner and it was stunning with my blue eyes.

The packaging looks like this...


Fair and Square, number 44
Price: $12.99
Product Form: Pressed Powder
For Use On: Eyes
Beauty Purpose: Defining
Color Family: Pink

The shadows look like this... (a little bit darker in real life)



And this is what it looks like on...



I'm excited to try some of her other products, and I will definitely be going back soon for the Shimmering Sands and Browns quads!

No comments:

Post a Comment